New: Not on Hand, Let us see if we can get it for you!
Formats and Editions
Demon Records presents Distortion: Live, the fourth and final edition in a series of expansive vinyl box sets chronicling the solo career of legendary American musician Bob Mould. Bob Mould’s career began in 1979 with the iconic underground punk group Hüsker Dü before forming the beloved alternative rock band Sugar and releasing numerous critically acclaimed solo albums. The final volume in the series features 8LPs of live recordings from across Mould’s solo career.
Vol.1: Distortion: 1989-1995 [8LP Box Set]
Vol.2: Distortion: 1996-2007 [Signed 140-Gram Clear Splatter Vinyl]
Vol.3: Distortion: 2008-2019 [Signed 140-Gram Clear Splatter Vinyl]
Vol.4: Distortion: Live [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Signed 140-Gram Clear Splatter 8LP Box Set]
8 LPs including –
• 4 live albums – Live At The Cabaret Metro, 1989 (first time on vinyl), The Joke Is Always On Us, Sometimes, LiveDog98 (first time on vinyl), and Live At ATP 2008 (first time on vinyl)
• Each album is presented with brand new artwork designed by illustrator Simon Marchner and pressed on 140g clear vinyl with unique splatter effects
• Bonus LP Distortion Plus: Live which features live rarities including B-sides and stand-out tracks from the Circle Of Friends concert film • Mastered by Jeff Lipton and Maria Rice at Peerless Mastering in Boston
• A 28-page companion booklet featuring: a new and exclusive foreword by Bob Mould; an interview conducted by journalist Keith Cameron; an exclusive testimonial from Bully’s Alicia Bognanno; rare photographs and memorabilia
• This indies exclusive edition is strictly limited to 750 copies worldwide and includes a 12”x12” screen-print of the new The Joke Is Always On Us, Sometimes album cover, hand signed by illustrator Simon Marchner and Bob Mould himself.